Saturday 12 July 2014

Girl Crush Alert - Blake Lively

Girl Crush Alert!

Look, I know I'm so incredibly late to the pass but I recently started beginning Gossip Girl. Why didn't I listen when people told me I was missing out! The scandalous series has become my new obsessive and as per usual, along with this came a complete girl crush on Blake Lively! Well, what can you expect. She is talented, gorgeous and Ryan Reynolds' equally model-like other half. (Oh, and she is tres tres fashionable.)



I think her amazing outfits in Cannes made me realise quite the extent of her amazingness! She debuted Chanel, Gucci and Giambattista Valli Couture which would even make Blair Wardorf's chops drop and made not only the outfits, but also herself look like pieces of art.

So hats of to Blake. She's got the brains, the beauty and the beau, and she's doing it all in style.

{All pictures are from the Vogue App, featured in a previous post}



1 comment:

  1. OMG!! I just finished Gossip Girl yesterday, and it is actually the best T.V show I have watched! Blake and Leighton are the best. <3 x

    ReplyDelete